Bullock County Circuit Clerk

Employer / Organization

Bullock County

Next Election

Nov 06, 2018

Filing Window

Nov 06, 2017 - Jun 05, 2018


The circuit clerk is the court's record keeper, filing and maintaining legal documents. The clerk oversees filings, collects fees, and may administer oaths.

Application Guidelines
If you would like to be included on the ballot for county office, follow these three steps. 1) Contact the county probate office or your party's county chair. The office or chair can provide information about the availability of filing papers and answer questions regarding nominating petitions and other ballot procedures. 2) Arrange to pick up required paperwork. 3) Return your completed paperwork within the designated filing window. Major political party candidates file with their party's county chair. Independent and minor party candidates file with the county probate office.

Submit application to:
Bullock County Probate Office, 217 N. Prairie Street, Union Springs, AL, 36089, US